Wednesday, July 18, 2007

video-Fisch Bowl

I just have to take a minute and comment on this video. I have watched it several times and have shared it with the Tech Director at school. As an educator I think the message is so powerful. How do we educate our children to prepare them for a world where we can't even dream of what their jobs will be? I believe that the Tech Director is going to share this video with the staff on the opening days of school. In our conversation about the video she said that we need to take steps towards integrating technology in our classroom. That is something I have been striving to do but find that I am still not doing enough because of my own lack of knowledge in technology. I am excited about the class I am taking through Plymouth State that has opened my eyes to the depth of the links in the computer world. I have gone to places I never knew existed. I tend to go to the same web sites or google sites to get information.

1 comment:

mrichme said...

Pam,

You've a great attitude towards discovering new technology. One thing I tell people is that there is so much out there to tackle. Start with one thing and build upon your successes.

You're blog is going to be a great tool to seek help, guidance, and referrals.