Monday, August 6, 2007

Elluminate

This is my second time on Elluminate and I must say that I got so much more out of it. I think that being a moderator allowed us to use more of the tools. The depth of what you can do and share with a group of people is endless. I really enjoyed breaking out into small groups. I have never been to a workshop where you didn't break into small groups. You could take any topic and break it down and join the small group that interest you or be assigned to a small group. I am excited about going on to the K12 online conference to learn more about what is available on the Internet and to gather ways to use it in my classroom. I am certainly an infant when it comes to this and the funny thing is I thought I was pretty good on a computer. Well, I can type and search and use PowerPoint, excel and other tools that almost seem prehistoric to me now that I have taken this class. What an eye opener. I have never spent so much time on the computer and wanted more.
I think it is addicting. They will probably have a computer anonymous class eventually.

No comments: