Thursday, August 9, 2007

Podcast with just voice vs. Podcast with music

After several attempts to create a podcast, I finally succeeded in creating two that you can hear on my computer. I must admit podcasting is great if you are a public speaker and have something to say about a particular subject. However, to just sit and podcast for a class was very difficult. It is like talking to yourself but then letting everyone else listen.
Anyway, I created and did some minor edits to the first podcast and saved it because I wasn't sure that I could create one with music. Then I did it and after quite some time of trying to edit off the end of the music so you wouldn't hear voice I saved it as it was.
Because my computer is a bit older the voice comes out very soft so I went to my brother's and recorded at his house. There is a little background noise but I felt bad enough being at his house and asking them to leave the room that I didn't have the nerve to go back and ask them to stop talking altogether.
So please listen to my podcast and be kind on your comments since this is my first time podcasting.
I have tried Podomatic.

Podcast

It is healthy to accept confusion as part of the
learning and knowledge processes. (Siemen's Knowing Knowledge)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I felt the same way about doing the podcast. I think I would enjoy it more if I had a specific topic to talk about, but it was a good experience anyway.