Thursday, August 16, 2007

Wiki Project

Below is a link to a collaborative wiki project that I have been working on with several other members of my class at PSU. I was probably the biggest skeptical when it comes to the usefulness and reliability of wiki's. That has changed! I just read through another wiki page that was created by another team in this class about how to use wiki's in the elementary grades. School starts next week and I now have a great reference page to start a blogging page in my classroom along with that I want to connect with another classroom to compare things like whether, culture, and schools.
Here is our wiki page on Touring Cities.
Here is the wiki page on using Wiki's in the classroom.
I can't wait to go back and read one of the other classmates wiki page on Web 2.0.

No comments: