Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Wiki Collaborative Project

One of our assignments for class is to create a wiki page with students from our class and students from a class in Canada. It is going so smoothly that I am waiting for the ball to drop. We are feeding off each others ideas and creating what I think is a great page that reflects not only our collaboration but our distinct personalities. We are hoping to have a conversation on Skype on Wednesday night to put our final ideas into focus on where we want to go and what we need to clean up. Every time I log on someone has gone in and changed something on their page or a collaborative page. It has been interesting to watch and then it sparks new ideas for me. I am really enjoying the project. I am anxious to talk with everyone tomorrow to see where we want to go with this project.

http://citytours.wetpaint.com/

No comments: